Friday, August 19, 2011

Picture from Vlog ♥

Hey everyone!  Hope you are all having a great day!  Thank God it's Friday!!  I was looking through all the pictures that my hubby took of me during our date (vlog), and I found one that I really like! Hehe BTW I changed my youtube channel layout/colors!  Goodbye Pink~ hehe.. do you guys like the new layout? Let me know what you think!


We are going to ____________ tomorrow (secret!)... so I will have another Vlog : Trip to ___ video as soon as we get back on Monday!  Have a great weekend everyone! MuAh!




 

Random Pictures


Bridal Makeup



 

Bridesmaid Makeup


 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The new color is also very nice. It's good to change sometimes =)
    Enjoy your weekend !
    btw, what is the camera your husband used to take the picture?
    It's a very pretty picture, I mean you are very pretty ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thank yoU!!!! canon 50d mark II

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unni~ do a tutorial on the bridesmaid makeup (pic above) its pretty! also a apartment/room/house tour soon yeahh? (= btw i erased the comment before me, didn't realize I was logged on with my old account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be doing a bridesmaid makeup sooN! And I already have like 3 house tour videos out on my youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  6. this contentlook at this web-site a fantastic readContinue Reading newsbrowse this site

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL