Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pure Ice : All Nighter

On my recent Park Bom inspired video, I applied the Pure Ice : All Nighter nail polish!  It is such a lovely color!  I absolutely LOVE dark red/burgandy color ^__^  It brings out my wedding ring too!  I'm on my second bottle for this color!  The Pure Ice : Merlot is also a very pretty color.  It is very similar to the All Nighter, but it is a bit darker and has shimmers in it.  I finished the whole bottle so I'm about to purchase another one.  I will post a link under this post where you can buy it.

Bari Cosmetics is the company that makes Pure Ice Nail Polishes.  They did not sell their products on their website before, but recently they started selling them on their website but in a package of 3....  pkg 3 = $8.37.  I made a link to an ebay shop where they sell it for $3.25 + $0.48 shipping.. NOT BAD! hehe

PRO - good price, 3 for $8.37! That is like the same thing as purchasing ONE O.P.I
CON - What will you do with three of the same nail polish colors?  hehe



Product Rating : ★★★★☆
Pure Ice : All Nighter

 The color is gorgeous!  This nail polish tends to chip off alittle bit after you shower, etc so a top coat is a MUST!  I forgot to apply top coat this time~ =(







[Left to Right] : All Nighter, Merlot




Have a great day! ^__^

Thanks to those who took their time to take my "POLL"!  You guys are all soo sweet! ♥
For those that haven't done it yet, please do so! hehe It's located at the top navigation bar!
Also, if you haven't had a chance to enter the "Free Sample Giveaway", you still have a chance! It's located at the bottom of this page.  There is about one week left until it ends! ^___^


SHOP ♥






SHARE:

1 comment

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL