Monday, October 10, 2011

Korean Natural Loose Curls 예쁜 웨이브




Hey guys!  I've been getting a lot of requests to do a tutorial on my curls that I had for my wedding photos and recent outdoor photoshoot.  I use a flat iron to curl my hair instead of a curling iron.  I personally like curling my hair inward, but you can curl them outward too if you want!  Hope you guys enjoy this QUICK & EASY hair tutorial!






Flat Iron - 1'' Solano Flat Iron

I did a review on this flat iron on my "NYC Haul" video! =)
You can find this iron on Amazon... the last time I checked it was around $90.






Hair Accessories




Hair Accessories - http://www.sprooshop.com

20% off any order - code "Angel"






SHARE:

8 comments

  1. great tutorial! do you use any product before curling your hair? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel!
    I've been silently watching your videos for a long time and you're my role model! I've heard that you're a teacher. I want to be teacher as well: I love children and teaching people new things, but I'm quite shy and have problems talking in front of many people. Do you know if it gets better with time and practice?

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I really need to say that I just love your blog and you ! You're such a beauty and keep up that good work! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew youre a Teacher, Angel? hehe. You look stunning, as alaways, in the pictures. I wish I had you as my cousin... I think you are just a pretty and sweet person.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that a nice tutorial (: nice blog

    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and Cool video I sucribe to your channel in Youtubel and is really cool...

    God Bless you~~


    Sakuranko Blog
    Fan Page Facebook

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love reading your blog and also watching you videos!! i followed you and subsribed!! :)))


    you can also follow me too :)

    http://www.lighbubblepop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL