Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Pepero Day~!!! ♥ 빼빼로 데이




Happy Pepero Day everyone!!!!!!!!!  11/11/11 AND Happy Veterans Day!!!!


Koreans celebrate Pepero Day on November 11 every year!  They buy pepero/pocky or even make pepero for those they love. ^__^ 


New Vlog - Come with me as I run to the grocery store to buy some pepero for my hubby! hehe




H-mart didn't sell the original korean pepero.. so I had to buy the Pocky instead =(
Here is a picture of how the original pepero box looks like!








For my hubby








SHARE:

5 comments

  1. 즐거운 빼빼로 데이! (✿◠‿◠) I love the almond crush and strawberry! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year is the most special 빼빼로 데이 11/11/11
    Comes around ones in a thousand years ^^
    Happy 빼빼로 데이 ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so sweet Angel! I'm sure your hubby is super happy! :)

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL