Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Eve Makeup 2011 ♥




Hey everyone!  New Years Eve is in TWO days.. so I decided to do a makeup tutorial on the look that I will be wearing for my New Years Eve celebration in New York!  This look is a glittery golden eye makeup with berry red lips!  I think it's such a great look for the holidays and parties!!!!!!!!







Products Used :


1.  Urban Decay Primer Potion
2   Urban Decay Naked Palette - Half Baked
3.  The Face Shop - BK904
4.  MAC - Carbon
5.  Ameli - # 501 Champagne SHOP
6.  MAC - Blacktrack Fludline
7.  Lancome Hypnose Dolly Mascara
8.  Darkness Korean Eyelashes
9.  Bare Escentuals Powder in Fair
10.  Bobbi Brown Concealer Stick in warmsand
11.  Bare Escentuals Warmth
12.  Estee Lauder "Rose Petal" lipstick




I LOVE my Ameli eyeshadow!  I did a review on this eyeshadow couple months ago on my NYC Haul Video!  If you didn't watch it you can click here -->  WATCH





 LOVE this estee lauder lipstick - Rose Petal ♥




Here is a swatch of it!  Hehe









SHARE:

5 comments

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL