Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Japanese Hair Products Review ♥




Here is a quick review on some Japanese hair products that I purhased when I was at New Jersey at the Japanese Supermarket (Mitsuwa).  My friend that is a hair stylist recommended these products for me and I absolutely LOVE them.. especially the extra treatment!  I checked on amazon to see if they sell these online, and they do!  I will list the links down below! ♥







PRODUCTS MENTIONED :



1.  Shiseido Moist Hair Pack Conditioner - 600ml Bottle SHOP ♥
*Here is a 450ml REFILL - SHOP ♥


2. Shiseido Extra Pack/Treatment - 220g SHOP ♥











Here is the nail polish that I had on in my recent video!  I bought it from walgreens $1.99~  Sinful Colors "Beautiful Girl"










 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love the polish!~ Probably bc I love pink xD there isn't walgreens in my city :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww =( i saw them at a few bed bath & beyond! do you have that where you live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. angel, can I do comment in ur blog instead of under the video? As I don't have an youtube channel/account

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing thess fantastic hair products. I have checked them on Amazon and they are very affordable. I can't wait to try them.


    laser hair removal long island

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/
    is a website where you can order Japanese products from A to Z. It's cheap, efficient, and good quality. Give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Japanese hair products review is shared on the post here useful post
    Salon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like Iâm often looking for interesting things to read about a variety of subjects, but I manage to include your blog among my reads every day because you have interesting Post
    Hair Removal

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL