Friday, February 17, 2012

Hautelook Haul ♥




Hey everyone! Guess what?  Crown Brush is back on hautelook! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!  I just purchased two things from Hautelook:  88 shadow palette & Pharmaskincare eyeshadow.  I did a review on my BH Cosmetics 88 Color Palettes few months ago.  The price and quality of these shadows are amazing!  I purchased the BH Cosmetics 88 Tropical Shimmer Palette & 88 Matte Shadow Palette.

The Crown Brush 88 Palettes look almost identical to the BH Cosmetics Palettes.  (I think it's the same product but labeled with different brand names).  Anyways, from Hautelook I purchased the 88 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette.  I am soooooooo excited to get this palette because I use A LOT of brown and neutral colors which this palette is full of.  It says the original price of this palette is $58.99, but I bought it for $18.00~ whoo hoo! From looking at the pictures, it seems like there is a mix of both matte and shimmer shadows in this palette!  There are many other different Crown Brush palettes, makeup brushes, accessories, etc... so make sure to check it out!  The event ends on February 20, 2012!






$18.00 $59.88    -     8 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette








The other item that I bought is an eyeshadow by Pharmaskincare.  I've never heard of this brand before, but I think it's an highend brand.  I was looking through the events on Hautelook and I was curious to see what "Pharmaskincare" was.  I clicked on it and saw a page full of awesome single eyeshadows, anti-aging lipgloss, mascara, eyeliners, and more!  I read the item info, "You will love the smoothness and softness of Anti-Aging Eye Shadow as well as how it improves the skin around your eyes to help decrease the appearance of wrinkles and age" and decided to try this brand out!  The color that I fell inlove with is the Nutrient Eye Shadow - PH112 Antique (neutral brown color).  It's my favorite shade of brown, very similar to the Naked Palette shadow Buck and my MAC "cork" eyeshadow.  I will do a detailed review on this as soon as I get it and try it out! This eyeshadow is originally $22.50, but I bought it for $11.00~~ event ends on February 18,2012!




$11.00 $22.50    -     Nutrient Eye Shadow - PH112 Antique





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have eyeshadow pallete from costal scent and same color you got . I was bought $24.99 and that was 3 years ago. believe me, i havent often using it and still around in my closet, lol.. enjoy it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? i use my bh cosmetic palettes a lot, but I know for sure I will be using this palette more because it has all the neutral colors that i LOVE =)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not only are you the prettiest korean I know , you are so cute and have amazing videos!

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL