Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How I Groom & Shape My Eyebrows ♥








Hey everyone!  Happy Valentine's Day!  It's been awhile since I uploaded a video!  Here is a highly requested video on how I groom and shape my eyebrows that I filmed few weeks ago!  Enjoy!








Products Used :

1.  Mirror from The Face Shop (New York)
2.  scissors from forever 21
3.  Revlon Tweezer
4.  random eyebrow brush
5.  NARS "London" eyeliner pencil

★ TWITTER : http://www.twitter.com/beautifymeeh @beautifymeeh






My cousin @EyesOnYoou wrote another awesome post on her blog! Check it out ♥





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love your brows<3
    www.ipaintmyface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I am good at doing my brows :)

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya! just found your channel and love it! could you do a tutorial on how you contour your nose? :) thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you dream of well-defined, perfectly shaped eyebrows that complement your facial features? Look no further! At Ardour Brows & Lashes, we offer top-quality brow threading services in Moonee Pond to help you achieve your desired brow look.

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL