Saturday, March 10, 2012

What's in My Everyday Makeup Bag? ♥



Hey everyone!   I filmed my "What's in my Travel Makeup Bag" video back in December, so I decided to film my "What's in My Everyday Makeup Bag" video today!  I also love watching other beauty gurus makeup bag videos to see what things they carry around with them in their everyday cosmetic bags.  Hope you guys enjoy it and have a great weekend everyone! ♥









Makeup Bag - Laneige (Got as a free gift with purchase)



Inside my makeup bag :

Anna Sui Mirror
EOS Strawberry Lip Balm
Carmex Cherry Chapstick
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel "Sweet Pea"
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara in Extreme Black
Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Estee Lauder Softsmudge Black Eyeliner Pencil
Bobbi Brown Concealer Stick #25 Warm Sand
Sponge Tip Applicator (samples at sephora)
Revlon Tweezer
Hair Tie
Bobbi Pins
Mac Ravishing Lipstick
Nars Eyeliner Pencil "London"
Too Faced "Cocoa Puff & Honey Pot" Eyeshadow
Enprani #2 Shine Silver (purchased at a cosmetic store in NY)
Neutrogena Face Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin
The Face Shop oil blotting sheets






★ TWITTER : http://www.twitter.com/beautifymeeh  @beautifymeeh




.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi, could you make a What's in my purse update video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. look simple, but many functions

    Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash Find the info here

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE EMAIL